Since 1942, Pemco’s machining and assembly shop has produced a wide variety of standard to specialty parts which require multiple operations, including grinding, heat treat, coatings and etc.
Pemco also manufactures parts complete for industrial machines. Our capabilities include assembly and testing. Founder William Koteles (Bill) insisted on a tradition of quality products and services from everyone. Today Bill’s son, William J. Koteles and grandsons Matthew and Christopher proudly carry on the traditions.
Why Work with Us?
Our Project Management Solution.
From buying the raw materials to the delivery of finished parts, we manage all stages of your project for you as a one stop shop. We take pride in being a key supplier to customers from a broad range of industries. Our customers are located across the country and range in size from national corporations to privately owned businesses.
William Koteles always believed that quality was the most important asset of the company. The tradition has been carried forward by the third generation of ownership. We strive to meet the dynamics of a competitive market. We support unique designs and timely delivery from prototype to production.
Our In-house Capabilities.
Pemco has acquired a wide variety of manual machines up to a full line of Hurco Mills and Lathes. Other machines include an EDM Sinker and Laser Engraver. We continue to invest in our capacity and our capabilities including new machinery and an educated workforce.
- Hurco 5 axis VM10Ui, 21×16 (NEW) Part lengths up to 84 inches
- Hurco 5 axis VMX42SRTi, 24×42
- Hurco 4 axis VM10, 16×30
- Hurco 3 axis VM30, 20×40
- Hurco 3 axis VM20i, 20×40
- Hurco 3 axis BCM40, 30” x 40
- Hurco TM8, 8” Chuck, 12” Throw
- Hurco TM12i,12” Chuck, 18” Throw
- Thompson, 12” x 40” Chuck
- Kent, 10” x 30” Chuck
- Miscellaneous Small Grinders
- Lincoln ARC welder, 500AMPS
- L Tech Heliarc Welders
- Clausing Horizontal Mills
- Kearney Trecker
- Engine Lathes, American, Harding
Inspection and Marking.
- Measuring Instruments Calibrated/Certified
- Kodak Optical Comparators
- Wilson Rockwell Tester
- Surface Checking Tables
- LASER Marker
- Pro-Pen Engraver
- Assembly and Full Surface Finishing. Pemco provides all metal processing and finishing services as needed. We can also do subassembly to complete assembly and testing.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to offer products and services in an aggressive, ethical and high-quality fashion that meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations. We will accomplish our mission through our major asset, a highly motivated and dedicated team of employees who are well trained, professional individuals who are utilizing state-of-the-art equipment. In pursuit of our mission we will continue to grow… reinvesting profits into benefits for our employees, upgrading our skills, equipment, and surroundings. We pride ourselves in producing quality products and delivering on time to our customers.